We are searching for a specialist with high analytical and problem solving skills who sees beyond numbers and gets involved in informing, influencing, supporting and executing business decisions. An ideal candidate is someone who has a deep understanding of how online business works and what are the main approaches to analyzing online customer behavior.
At Litslink, we strongly believe in using analytics to understand how our users interact with our product. We offer excellent opportunities to lead data and analytics projects and work closely with different teams across the company.
LITSLINK is a software development company which unites professional developers, creative designers and experienced IT professionals. The company is based in the US and focuses on delivering innovative and effective technology solutions based on the customers’ business needs.
About the role
We’re looking for a passionate data scientist engineer who will fully cover (develop, maintain and monitor) the entire lifecycle of created models. Besides, the candidate has to have skills to create production-ready solutions, launch MVPs, and help DevOps Team to deploy them. At Litslink, we expect you to effectively work with NLP algorithms and data structures, mentor and guide other NLP team members if necessary.
- 3+ year commercial experience with hands-on Python development and NLP;
- Solid practical and theoretical knowledge of Statistics, Machine Learning and Deep Learning;
- Theoretical understanding, practical implementation of classical NLP and Neutral Network driven NLP;
- Familiarity with cloud ML Platforms is a plus;
- Experience with DNN frameworks as PyTorch, or TensorFlow;
- Upper-Intermediate + English level.
What we offer
- Great opportunity to work in a strong professional environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Strong technical support of the company’s architectural board and implementation team (UX/UI designers/developers/BA/QA);
- Flexible working schedule. We respect your personal time. So you can start any time till 11 a.m. and finish accordingly till 8 p.m.;
- A friendly international working atmosphere;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves, corporate events;
- We 100% work from home but we have comfortable offices in Kyiv (Kiyanovskiy lane 7a) and Kharkiv (st. Shakespeare, 15-A).
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level, apply now and join our team of aspiring professionals.