If you want to conquer the mobile application market with your software product, you need to build such an app that will be both engaging and enjoyed by a wide variety of users. Creating an appealing, useful, and eye-catching mobile product is only one side of your success story. Another important aspect is the technical part —...
Fitness Nutrition Monitoring App
The customer required the app to be developed from scratch. They also needed a website with a simple site structure for Google indexing to be built in order to support the app. The LITSLINK team was required to do in-depth industry and product research as part of the first development phase.
The LITSLINK team worked closely with Nutralete to build an app that was intelligent and easy to use for both fitness professionals and their customers. The company also built a website that was functional and aesthetically appealing in order to maximize conversion rates, prompting fitness professionals to start using the app. They adjusted their working hours to suit Nutralete users.
The designers used ReactJS for the front-end on the app design, as well as Movable, Sketch and Photoshop during the design process.
The LITSLINK team focused on the following features during development:
- Tracking macronutrients like carbs, fat, and protein, as well as fiber intake
- Allowing users to easily add their own food entries
- Selection of food via barcode scanning
- Setting of different goals for different days of the week
- Allowing users to check their total meal macronutrients in meal details
- Allowing users to log the body measurements they care about i.e. weight and waist
- Creating an intelligent system that would adjust according to changes in those measurements
Nutralete app and website design were perfectly suited the customer’s needs. The website provides everything that fitness professionals need to get started with the app, and the product itself is intelligent and user-friendly.
It allows fitness instructors to build their businesses with minimal intervention while allowing their customers to reach fitness and nutrition goals.
Nutralete and the LITSLINK team have developed a tight collaboration and continue to work together on other projects.