We are looking for a high-performing IT Recruiter, whose main role is to ensure the full recruitment cycle for technical and management positions, providing the best candidate experience and results for our company.
At Litslink, we are looking for an experienced professional who shares our common goal of making the company better by finding the right people for the right projects. You will play a critical role in the company by the talent selection process, being the first point of contact for candidates in the hiring process, taking responsibility for the candidate’s experience, and providing a positive and engaging first experience.
LITSLINK is a software development company which unites professional developers, creative designers and experienced IT professionals. The company is based in the US and focuses on delivering innovative and effective technology solutions based on the customers’ business needs.
About the role
As a team member, a candidate will be involved in creating a scalable and systematic recruitment function for a fast growing IT company. You will be responsible for sourcing candidates from different channels and generating pipelines for each position. Besides, you have to be able to manage the candidate process, evaluate skills level and onboarding processes. What is more, you have to have excellent skills to hold outstanding relationships with hiring managers/clients and talents, in order to collaborate together. At Litslink, we expect you to do job market analyses and reviews, reporting and providing market overview.
- 2+ years’ experience in IT recruitment for mid and senior technical positions (outsourcing/outstaffing/IT consulting services);
- Good skilled in different recruitment practices, process, and tools;
- Deep understanding of technologies in the IT Industry;
- Result-oriented, responsible, attentive to details, curious, team player;
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent communication and networking skills;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Nice to have
- Experience in IT recruiting abroad.
What we offer
- Great opportunity to work in a strong professional environment in one of the fastest-growing Ukrainian IT company (growth from 150 to 240 specialists within the last year);
- Flat organizational structure leading to fast decisions;
- A wide range of opportunities for career growth, professional development (training, courses within your professional development compensation)
- An opportunity to influence the company’s processes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses based on qualification;
- Comfortable conditions of work: modern green office, free breakfast, and lunch, fruits, PlayStation;
- Flexible working schedule. We respect your personal time. So you can start any time till 11 a.m. and finish accordingly till 8 p.m.;
- Paid vacation, Orthodox holidays (15+days/year) and sick leave day scheme according to the corporate policy;
- Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level, apply now and join our team of aspiring professionals.