Elixir is a functional, dynamic, general-purpose computer language that was designed for building maintainable, concurrent, robust and scalable apps.Created in 2011, Elixir is a comparatively young programming language that has won immense popularity with multiple supporters around the globe.Elixir is based on Ruby, Conjure, and Erlang. The latter language served as a sound basis for creating reliable apps quite easily.
Main Features of the Elixir Language:
- Scalable. Elixir is a good choice for both horizontal and vertical scales. That is why companies shouldn’t worry about increasing numbers of running processes.
- Reliable. As it runs on Erlang Virtual Machine, Elixir has excess to the Erlang ecosystem, thus having strong reliable platform to create applications.
- Concurrent. Elixir is a highly concurrent programming language. Its processes are lightweight and the memory foot is low.
- Strong Community. The language has a wide community of supporters that is why you can resolve any issue with the help of its users.
- Fault-tolerant. Even with some malfunctions in your system, Elixir does not allow it to crash completely by providing “supervisors” that can handle the malfunctions.
- Great Toolset. The language is supported by many useful tools that developers can use for testing, project creation, and many others.
- Syntax. Elixir has a tidy syntax.
- Framework. The programming language provides a great framework Phoenix.
Why Work With LITSLINK
If you are looking to strike a balance between quality and speed, LITSLINK is the right partner for you. We deliver software products of a high standard in a short time.
With 10+ years of professional experience, our in-house team of skilled developers knows how to convert your idea into a reality. We provide you with a team of top engineers, talented designers, and trained project managers to support you in any endeavors.
300+ successful projects are proof of our software development expertise. We know how to deliver the best products and satisfy our customers. We thoroughly analyze your project, define the technology stack, handpick a team of qualified developers, and set a realistic deadline. After your product launch, we continue supporting you. With LITSLINK, you get a reliable partner.