As of now, there are numerous programming languages in the technology industry, with several new offers hitting the market each month. At the same time, many of them are old, but still make their presence felt strongly due to certain qualities which help them triumph over changes in time. There are yet others that have remained...
Ruby Development and Consulting Services
Ruby is a dynamic, interpreted, reflective, object-oriented programming language. You can use Ruby to make web applications, web servers, system utilities, backups, do database work, and parsing. The language has adopted various features from many languages, including Perl, Lisp, and Smalltalk. It can be widely used to create applications for iOS and Android.
Ruby supports multiple programming paradigms, including functional, object-oriented, and imperative programming. It is often used to make prototypes, which later transform into production systems, helping you overcome obstacles and market challenges.
Statistics show the speed of software product development with Ruby is 32 to 40% faster than with any other programming languages. Our Ruby development team, which comprises talented project managers, business analysts, Ruby software engineers, QA and support engineers, is always ready to use their expertise to develop your product or strengthen your team with a skilled specialist.
Numerous Advantages of Ruby Include:
- Ruby code is succinct and elegant
- It is good for creating web application as it is fast and simple and results in less manual work.
- Ruby supports metaprogramming.
- Ruby has a large library which include modules for YAML, JSON, XML, CGI, OpenSSL, HTTP, FTP, and RSS.
- Software engineers have the highest quality of code standards.
- Ruby has built-in support for rational numbers, complex numbers, and arbitrary-precision arithmetic.
- Strict Boolean coercion rules.
- Ruby can easily be connected to MySQL, DB2, Oracle, and Sybase.
- Literal notation for arrays, hashes, regular expressions, and symbols.
- Four levels of variable scope (global, class, instance, and local).
- As Ruby is free of charge, it offers a wide variety of frameworks, and libraries.
- Ruby has a wide community of strong and ardent supporters.
At LITSLINK, our Ruby development team is equipped with the latest technologies that give them a cutting-edge advantage in the quality of their production. LITSLINK offers experienced and skilled Ruby developers, who are here to accelerate the development process of your project. We make sure every line of code we deliver is robust, secure, and easily maintainable. Our project managers develop a realistic roadmap for the implementation of your ideas.
You are next one to succeed. Start?
If you have questions, suggestions, ideas, or just need a bit more information about LITSLINK and our services, please contact us in the way most convenient for you.