Chronic illness tracking App
Flaredown is the web and mobile application, which makes it easy for people to monitor their health and deal with the chronic illnesses.
Flaredown helps people to track their health effortlessly. It prompts a user to register their health condition daily, and utilizes the data for building weekly reports, sending the visual health history to the user’s doctor and family, and advising the user on the best affordable treatment. There is also in-app community, a user can turn for assistance.
Flaredown’s team reached out LITSLINK, asking to help with both web and mobile apps development. The client had experience in the healthcare industry, and a plan to build tech solution, that would help people to find out what triggers their chronic illness, and how to treat it. The requirements were: a) the process of health tracking should be effortless, yet efficient; b) there should be interactive social media features; c) the data should be represented in the reports, that are easy to understand for both users and their physicians; d) the solution should comply with the health tech security standards.
We arranged a team to build a multi platform solution for the client (website, iOS and Android mobile apps), with the following functionality:
- Tracking of all conditions, symptoms and treatments in one place;
- Easy daily check-ins, based on the user’s interaction history;
- Visual data comparison, that helps to test the treatments and find the triggers;
- Community, that allows a user to talk with the other patients and get their advice;
- An ability to export the data from the app and use it however a user wants.
The app has over 7 000 active users, and the number is growing by 10-15% per month.
The project was featured by the Forbes Technology Council among 7 health technologies to watch for.