Our engineers built the app with a swiping feature interface that helps users to browse the information in an interactive manner, and thus be more engaged. After some intense work, LITSLINK’s team presented to the client a high performance, intuitive, and customizable application with a number of features, such as
- the detailed info about the apprenticeship opportunities;
- grant & scholarship matching;
- personal or group chat options;
- finding the best accommodation option nearby;
- connecting with existing students to ask about the University’s life.
The app was originally launched in September of 2016 for only Android devices . In September 2017, the Go-to-college app was rebuilt from scratch using React Native & Redux cross-platform technologies, and launched on both iOS and Android platforms in November 2017.